Marquees - 2021
The Club has approximately 80 marquees for hire in three sizes being capable of accommodating 20, 40 or 100 persons.
They are equipped with tables and chairs to seat 20, 40 or 100 persons. Ice buckets are also provided. Additional requirements can be hired directly from YES Events, who supply the marquees for the day. Additional area at the front of the marquee will be designated to each marquee and marked with bunting. This year, the marquee holder will only be able to purchase the specified number of entry passes based on the size of the marquee. Sorry, this is not flexible due to social distancing requirements.
The Board’s current policy is to offer first these to the hirers from the previous year with right of first refusal. Generally, very few are not taken up but those that become available are then offered to members on the marquee waiting list which is maintained in the Club’s office. To be put on the list, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your request.
Please contact the Club and discuss being on the waiting list for when any vacant marquees become available
20-Person Marquee $850 inc.GST
40-Person Marquee $1500 inc.GST
100-Person Marquee $4500 inc.GST
- No liquor can be brought onto the course. Orders must be placed with Moss Vale Hotel, prior to the meeting and your order will then be delivered to the respective marquees on race day morning. Download (2019 order form). 2020 alcohol form will be available closer to the date.
- Marquee hirers may purchase additional race attendance entry passes to accommodate their guests who do not wish to become permanent members of the Club. Additional entry passes are $50.00 each and are limited to a maximum based on the size of the marquee.
- Catering is the responsibility of the marquee hirer. No "open flame" grilling on barbecues is permitted and you must ensure that your cooking does not inconvenience other patrons.
- Marquee hirers are provided with a car pass or passes (relative to marquee size), together with caterer's passes (also relative to marquee size) for the purpose of delivering requirements to their marquees. ALL vehicles must vacate the marquee areas by 11.00am on race day. There are several local caterers happy to assist with your race day catering.
- Your Event Solution (YES) supply the marquees ~ You will receive a booklet from Karin regarding other equipment available for hire. Contact YES Events for details.
- ALCOHOL - Members who hire a marquee may pre-order drinks and have them delivered to the marquee on race day morning.
- You will be required to have an RSA qualified attendant in the marquee (this will be at your cost) for the service of alcohol. This is a condition imposed by the Licensing Authorities and is not negotiable. Please advise Bong Bong Office of this name by the 10th November 2021
- This year you will need to have a certified COVID-19 Marshall present in your marquee. You are responsible for ensuring social distancing and will be responsible for any infringements and associated fines. (COVID-19 Marshall Courses are online and very reasonably priced)